X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmon Cmon...I need the LPK for my DDLES lower. Hurrrrrryyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I will update it once I receive your additional payment. There is no way to mark half on this spreadsheet.
      Thank you

Comment

• CJ,
        How many lower parts kits are you short?(I might get 4 if we are short)

Randy

Comment

• right now we're 9, but it's close enough that it shouldn't be necessary. We will hit our goal for sure.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hey CJ,

Just a heads up, you have me as VDRandman on the spreadsheet...I haven't been known as that since I got rid of all the crabs...

Comment

• Originally posted by udrandman View Post
              Hey CJ,

Just a heads up, you have me as VDRandman on the spreadsheet...I haven't been known as that since I got rid of all the crabs...
              Sorry bro, lol!
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• CJ wanted me to post this, Here is a cheap way to build a complete package with just the lower.

I bought two, because of the removable handle. We will see how good it is. Looks ok for a cheap boat or truck shooter! under 480 for a flat-top ar-- not too bad.

Randy

Comment

• Feels good to be marked as "Paid".
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• CJ, are you closing the PO Box on the 9th or what exactly? I need to get a money order tonight but I don't thinkg it'll get to your PO Box by the 9th...

Comment

• If you're looking to get in this group buy your payment needs to be sent today. Friday I clean out the PO Box and we place our order.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        If you're looking to get in this group buy your payment needs to be sent today. Friday I clean out the PO Box and we place our order.
                        shit! I'm in GP, can I just meet you this evening and personally deliver it? if so, pm me your address and the best time after 6 and I'll be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          shit! I'm in GP, can I just meet you this evening and personally deliver it? if so, pm me your address and the best time after 6 and I'll be there.
                          I can't meet everyone, I'm just too busy unfortunately, just mail it in. You still have 3 days, which is plenty of time.

Comment

• I understand...It's officially been dropped off at the post office. Thanks!!

Comment

• Do we need any fill in orders for people who didn't / can't pay? Could go for 1 more of each.
                              2006 Civic SI
                              2009 Pilot
                              1988 GT
                              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                                Do we need any fill in orders for people who didn't / can't pay? Could go for 1 more of each.
                                Unfortunately nope, we had over 90% of people who pledged come through - that is insane... very impressive gentlemen. I have to cut it off so I can do the necessary accounting to make sure we balance and I can place the order.

Comment

Working...
                                X