No announcement yet.

Florida high school shooting: 20-50 injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, put an armed veteran at every entrance at schools. There will be no more of this.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Seriously, put an armed veteran at every entrance at schools. There will be no more of this.
      They would just be the first casualty if you parked them by the door.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Just spent 600 on ammo, It was in my cart anyways but I had been putting it off.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Just spent 600 on ammo, It was in my cart anyways but I had been putting it off.
          Doubt that'll be a concern with the current admin and 'Publicans in place.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

More failure to act:
            PICTURED: Expelled 'gun-obsessed' gunman who shot dead 17 and left up to 50 injured in Florida high shooting as students reveal they ALL predicted he would 'shoot up the school'
            Former student Nikolas Cruz, 19, entered Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida on Wednesday armed with an assault rifle and began shooting just after 2pm.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Always count on the left to jerkoff the strawman.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                They would just be the first casualty if you parked them by the door.
                Well, not just parked at the door as an easy target. Gotta be strategic about these things.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Well, not just parked at the door as an easy target. Gotta be strategic about these things.

Comment

Comment

Lets look at the bright side of things. Now I can sell a bunch of ARs that I have been pack-ratting.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

ABC fuckwits claiming this is the 18th school shooting the year?

Is this him?
                        Last edited by SS Junk; 02-15-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Someone saw something.
                          Someone said something to the FBI
                          FBI DIDN'T DO SHIT.

No wonder we were hearing so early on that the FBI was present and wanting to take over the investigation.

Comment

Crazy chet...dont know what to think.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I'm happy my son's school has an armed guard. The superintendent did a mass message call yesterday to all the parents that he is armed and authorized to use deadly force to protect the children.

All doors are locked except front door which you have to be buzzed in.

I appreciate the Super is a former Marine.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                              X