Funny firearms pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Im gonna need an explanation on all the glock hate. If sufficient, I won't buy any more. Don't be a knowledge hoarder
      WH

Comment

• DOHC. I've been saving this for weeks to post here.
        The time is now.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• that's fucking worse than normal...is that trigger suppose to be shitty like that?

Comment

• I need this.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• ^^^^ that's awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Im gonna need an explanation on all the glock hate. If sufficient, I won't buy any more. Don't be a knowledge hoarder
                    I own a G20 and a G29 since they reliably deliver 10mm and have good capacity. Honestly Glock has the shittiest trigger imaginable. It's like driving a sports car with a bad cable shifter and worn transmission mounts.

Of all the guns I own Glock triggers are the shittiest hands down.

The trigger and trigger feel is the 2nd most important thing in shooting any pistol. Sight alignment is #1 and grip is #3. The Glock frame and grip leave a lot to be desired too.

People don't hate Glock because they aren't functional they hate they way the feel, the way the sights look and the way that damn trigger goes MUUSSSHHHHHH, creech, creech, click..... delay..... BANG.

Now if the only guns you have ever shot are Hi Points, Taurus and Glocks, you probably think "Glocks Rock."

Now if you've shot a lot of pistols like Sigs, CZs, Berettas, Colts, H&Ks, Springers, S&Ws, not to mention customs like Dan Wesson, STI or others you know Glock's suck. A Glock being a sucky pistol doesn't keep it from doing a damn fine job of going bang and delivering bullets downrange though.

The Glock really is a lot like the AK47. There are lots of reasons to hate how shitty the AK is as far as quality, materials, feel, aesthetics etc.... but it does a great job of going BANG. Glock is like that. It's a really reliable, functional, easy to maintain and clean, yet it still feels shitty to shoot one.

Comment

• Bout sums it up
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• yugo gas block, g3 receiver, upside down stock? Lots of weird shit happening there.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• How did a Cambell Defence build get over there?
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                I own a G20 and a G29 since they reliably deliver 10mm and have good capacity. Honestly Glock has the shittiest trigger imaginable. It's like driving a sports car with a bad cable shifter and worn transmission mounts.

Of all the guns I own Glock triggers are the shittiest hands down.

The trigger and trigger feel is the 2nd most important thing in shooting any pistol. Sight alignment is #1 and grip is #3. The Glock frame and grip leave a lot to be desired too.

People don't hate Glock because they aren't functional they hate they way the feel, the way the sights look and the way that damn trigger goes MUUSSSHHHHHH, creech, creech, click..... delay..... BANG.

Now if the only guns you have ever shot are Hi Points, Taurus and Glocks, you probably think "Glocks Rock."

Now if you've shot a lot of pistols like Sigs, CZs, Berettas, Colts, H&Ks, Springers, S&Ws, not to mention customs like Dan Wesson, STI or others you know Glock's suck. A Glock being a sucky pistol doesn't keep it from doing a damn fine job of going bang and delivering bullets downrange though.

The Glock really is a lot like the AK47. There are lots of reasons to hate how shitty the AK is as far as quality, materials, feel, aesthetics etc.... but it does a great job of going BANG. Glock is like that. It's a really reliable, functional, easy to maintain and clean, yet it still feels shitty to shoot one.
                                Pretty much nails it. I like glocks; reliability is the most important thing in a gun, and glocks are reliable. I own several glocks, but I carry a Shield. Why? Besides the size factor, the shield is reliable, and it has a trigger that puts glock's to shame. The two aren't even in the same class when you compare triggers.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X